Student registration closed
Registration is limited to graduate students only. After completing your online registration, resumes must be submitted via email to email@example.com.
- Early-bird registration (on or before 11:59 pm on August 20, 2023): $35
- Standard registration (between August 21 and September 3, 2023): $45
Please Note: The RMR registration fee is payment to have your resume distributed to company recruiters. Interviews are not guaranteed, and refunds will not be given after August 20, 2023.
Companies manage their own interview schedules and will contact students directly. Students may also attend the virtual vendor expo where they will have the opportunity to interact with representative for our sponsoring organizations.
Please follow the steps below to register:
- Finalize your resumé and review the tips listed in the “Resume” section of this website. Resumes can only be submitted at the time of registration.
- Complete the online registration.
- Submit your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Initial round of resumés are due on August 20 and will be sent to recruiters September 1, 2021. Final round of resumés are due on August 31 will be sent to recruiters September 6, 2021.
- Review the list of participating companies. Visit company websites and links that you are interested in working for. Some companies offer online applications and more information about their employment/internship opportunities. Please complete any online applications you might be interested in pursuing.
- Attend the virtual event prepared for interviews and networking. We suggest dressing in business attire. Make sure you have a camera on the device you plan to use. Be prepared with a pen and writing padfolio.