Student registration for the 2018 RMR will open on Wednesday, August 8 at 9 AM Mountain Time. Registration is limited to graduate students only. After completing your online registration, resumes and poster abstracts (if presenting a poster) must be submitted via email to email@example.com on or before August 24, 2018. There is limited space for posters submissions and poster abstracts will be accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- The RMR registration fee is $35 for AAPG or SEG members and $45 for non-members.
- Faculty members are invited to attend in support of their students. There is no fee for accompanying faculty, but please register online or onsite at the event. Welcome packet information and reception drink tickets will be available at onsite registration.
Please Note: The RMR registration fee is payment to have your resume distributed to company recruiters. Interviews are not guaranteed, and refunds will not be given after August 24, 2018.
All events are open to students, including the expo booths, interviews, reception, poster viewing room, and networking lunch. The more events you attend, the more opportunities you will have to network with corporate recruiters.
Companies manage their own interview schedules and will contact students directly. Students may also visit exhibition booths, drop off resumes and request interviews if a slot is available.
Please follow the steps below to register:
- Finalize your resume and review the tips listed in the “Resume” section of this website. Resumes can only be submitted at the time of registration.
- Decide if you will present a poster abstract. Review the poster details and regulations section of this website. You do not have to present a poster to participate in the event. Space is limited and will be assigned on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Complete the online registration.
- Submit your one-page (single-sided) resume and abstract (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before August 24.
- Review the list of participating companies. Visit company websites and links that you are interested in working for. Some companies offer online applications and more information about their employment/internship opportunities. Please complete any online applications you might be interested in pursuing.
- Book necessary accommodations and travel plans. The RMR does not offer financial support for travel expenses. Students are responsible for booking their own travel plans.
- Arrive at the event prepared for interviews and networking. We suggest dressing in business attire. Bring extra copies of your resume and a writing padfolio.