- It is recommended to keep resumés concise limiting the content to your most-impressive accomplishments. Ideally resumés should be parred down to one page for easy review by our recruiters. That said, resumés up to two pages in length will be accepted. Resumés must be submitted in PDF format.
- Formatting and readability cannot be guaranteed unless you provide the document in PDF format.
- Please review and proof read your resume before registering.
Required Naming Convention for Files Uploaded to RMR Website:
- 2023Resume should not be changed. This part of the file name is the same for everyone, only the last name, first name, and middle initial change.
- No prefixes, suffixes or fourth names are to be used in the files name (e.g. Dr., Jr., III, etc). These additional monikers can be in the resume itself but not the file name.
- Names are always listed in the order shown above and separated by underscored spaces, not hyphens.
- No spaces are allowed in the file name other than the underscored spaces separating names.
- Resumes will be included in the resume document provided to companies. No editing or reformatting of resumes once submitted.
- Please use a font size between 10 pt and 12 pt.
- Do not include a cover letter with your resume.
- Proofread your resume! Don't forget to include your name and contact information.
Tips for a Good Resumé:
- Highlight skills and abilities that benefit the company
- Be concise and avoid lengthy resumes
- Keep text simple
- Use 'Power' words
- No personal pronouns and avoid general or flowery objective statements
- Include only information that is relevant to attaining a job
- Emphasize pertinent education or recent training over relevant work experience
- Place education and relevant experience near the top of your resume
- Proofread your resume!