Rocky Mountain Rendezvous
Friday, September 23 – Saturday, September 24, 2016
**IMPORTANT** New Changes for the RMR:
- Interviews will take place on Friday night and all day Saturday
- Registration will be limited to the first 150 students who register online. Please register early!
- Walk-in registration will not be available
- Student registration for the 2016 RMR will open on August 9 at 11:00 am EST
- Only graduate student registrations will be accepted
The Rocky Mountain Rendezvous is one of five regional job fairs and is sponsored by the American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG) and the Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG). The event is hosted by the UW Department of Geology and Geophysics and School of Energy Resources. The largest of the five fairs is held in Houston, Texas, the U.S. oil and gas "capital." The RMR is a close second in terms of company and student participation, and is often cited by both recruiters and students as "simply a great experience."
This year, the RMR will be a two-day event with a vendor expo, onsite interviews, welcome reception, and poster viewing room. Please visit the agenda page for more information.
Students are encouraged to register early, as space is limited. Participating companies will be given access to student registration information and resumes and will contact students to schedule onsite interviews.
Thank you to companies and students for another successful Rendezvous! Read the story.
Watch video from 2012's event via the player below: