Registration & Interviews
- Online registration will open on Wednesday, July 29 at 9 AM Mountain Time.
- Space is limited and is available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- A waiting list will be started once online registration is closed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to that list.
- The RMR registration fee is $35 through August 17 and $45 between August 18 and August 18 and August 31, 2020.
- No refunds will be available after August 17, 2020.
- Registrations cannot be transferred.
- Initial round of resumés are due on August 17 and will be sent to recruiters August 24, 2020. Final round of resumés are due on August 31 and will be sent to recruiters September 4, 2020.
- Walk-In Registrations will not be accepted.
- RMR is open to graduate students only.
- Please note: We will encourage companies to contact students as early as possible to confirm interviews. However, due to the limited number of job positions and interviews available, we cannot guarantee interview spots. The RMR registration fee is payment to have your resume distributed to a large number of company recruiters. Interviews are not guaranteed.
- If you have not secured interviews prior to the RMR, you are still welcome to attend the virtual vendor expo on September 21, 2020.
- Should you decide not to attend after you register, please contact Emily at email@example.com so that we may offer your spot to a student on our waiting list.
Resumes, Abstracts & Posters
- Resumes must be submitted at the time of registration.
- Once resumes are submitted, they cannot be changed/updated.
- If you have ADA requests, please indicate those on your registration.
- You may also contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org with ADA questions and requests.