Registration & Interviews
- Online registration will open on Monday, July 18 at 9 AM Mountain Time.
- Space is limited and is available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- The RMR registration fee is $35 through August 5 and $45 between August 6 and August 19
- No refunds will be available after August 5
- Registrations cannot be transferred.
- Initial round of resumés are due on August 5 and will be sent to recruiters August 12. Final round of resumés are due on August 19 and will be sent to recruiters August 26.
- Day-of registrations will not be accepted.
- RMR is open to graduate students (and recent grad school grads) only.
- Please note: We will encourage companies to contact students as early as possible to confirm interviews. However, due to the limited number of job positions and interviews available, we cannot guarantee interview spots. The RMR registration fee is payment to have your resume distributed to a large number of company recruiters. Interviews are not guaranteed.
- If you have not secured interviews prior to the RMR, you are still welcome to attend the virtual vendor expo on September 12 and 13, 2022.
- Should you decide not to attend after you register, please contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may offer your spot to a student on our waiting list.
- Resumes must be submitted at the time of registration.
- Once resumes are submitted, they cannot be changed/updated.